Solid wood flowerpot is a kind of container for planting flowers and trees, which is often used in streets, communities, parks and large amusement parks. It not only plays an important role in protecting the beauty of the city, but also plays an indispensable role in the construction of flowers and plants.
1. Antiseptic wood has antiseptic effect of course, because this can be used as the material of outdoor floor more. Anticorrosive wood floor can effectively prevent microbial corrosion, but also prevent moth, together with waterproof, anticorrosion, so you can enjoy the harsh environment in the field, do not bother to take care of.
2. Antiseptic wood is used as antiseptic wood in the field. Its thermal expansion and cold contraction are not controlled specially, so its deformation is serious. In the laying of anti-corrosion wood floor, it is generally necessary to make a floor with gaps, and like a hollowed out same piece is put up, which can be opened at any time to facilitate cleaning or picking up falling things.
3. In addition to the anti-corrosion characteristics, the anti-corrosion wood has three basic functions: anti termite, anti fungus and anti-corrosion. Preservative wood also has the characteristics of good permeability and strong loss resistance, which can inhibit the change of moisture content of treated wood and reduce the degree of wood cracking.
Defects of antiseptic wood
1. Because of the chemicals injected in the process of pressurization, the wood will have a little green chemical color, uneven color, large color difference and no luster. With the loss of chemicals, it is easy to turn gray and black. And generally did not take the second dry, wood itself moisture, so prone to deformation, cracking problems.
2. Inevitably there will be color difference. There are color differences between natural trees. Antiseptic wood itself is a tree, which cannot be prevented by nature.